Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy V-day readers! It's been a good and very much needed long weekend without snow. I started my Valentine's Day with a 90 minute session of hot power yoga at Down Dog Yoga. If you live in the DC area and have not been. You have to go! It isn't your typical yoga class that is for sure. It's a great intensive military style yoga workout! I always feel so refreshed afterwards.

On to the important stuff.

Flowers from the fiance


and...

my very first...



mixer!!!!!

Yayyyyyyy!!!! I have always wanted a kitchen aid mixer! This one happens to be a pretty red color! oOoo so pretty! I can't wait to use it! But it's so pretty that I don't want to use it. Frankly, it's kind of an intimidating piece of machinery. Tho, I did test it with a bowl of water and after turning it on, it runs like a beauty! And, so much quieter than the immersion blender I was using to make cupcakes with last week.

and... there is more....


dinner!!!

...cooked by my fiance!!! This is Tyler Florence's Ultimate Brisket! So delicious!!! Super meaty and super tender!!

That's it for today. Looking forward to another day off tomorrow! Happy Valentine's Day everyone!!

-Alisa


1 comments:

Jayna Wallace said...

Awh! Brisket! SO sweet ! Love the mixer too! I had mine sitting on the counter for MONTHS before turning it on for the first time - hopefully your won't have to wait do long to get used! Such pretty flowers too! Doug's such a sweetie! Happy Valentines Day!

Post a Comment