Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time to get skinny!!

Summer is almost here girls!! It's time to get ready for the cute outfits to come out!! To get myself psyched for spring/summer cuteness I've been trying to eat a little healthier. My friend sent brought this to work one day so I made it at home for lunch today.

This is her exact recipe. It's awesome and the recipe makes a ton!
-------------------------------

Quinoa Recipe

I eyeball this, I can't remember the exact measurements; these are rough, but it's not
hard to conjure up. You can add more or less of whatever you desire. It's SOOO good!

At least 1 cup quinoa
Vegetable broth (enough to cook quinoa in)
1 medium size red pepper, chopped
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/2 cup feta cheese
A LOT of parsley flakes (maybe about 2 tbsp?)
1 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (cut into small pieces)
1 Can Chickpeas (Garbanzo beans)
lemon juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons of olive oil

Cook Quiona in vegeatble broth (about 40 minutes). Add ingredients together.
Serve Chilled.

-------------------------------

Are you guys ready for spring/summer? What are you doing to get ready?


0 comments:

Post a Comment